Has there ever been a greater day to get into Nerf? I’m having a tough time considering of 1. Two of the best, best unmodded blasters price half their regular value in the present day — together with the Dart Zone MK-3 and the Nerf Rival Perses — and I’m seeing big reductions on a bunch of different actually-fun foam throwers as effectively.
Just notice that you just received’t really discover most of those blasters at Amazon. Target and Walmart are holding the best blaster gross sales, probably in an try to attract focus from their competitor.
- Dart Zone MK-3 for $65 (normally $130) at Target. The pastime’s by no means seen a stock blaster just like the MK-3 earlier than, pictured atop this story. You get semi-auto AND full-auto; brief darts AND lengthy darts; 8AAs or the choice of a drop-in lithium polymer pack for those who purchase one your self. That’s multi function sci-fi rifle that shoots 150 feet-per-second proper out of the field. Just know that its serrated flywheels could be harsh on darts.
- Nerf Rival Perses for $50 (normally $100ish) at Walmart. I defined the Perses’ benefits when it noticed an identical sale final November, however to recap: 50 rounds of totally auto flying foam balls from an inner hopper, and it comes with its personal rechargeable NiMH battery pack and charger.
- Dart Zone Max Stryker for $42 (normally $60) at Target. The Target-exclusive model of Dart Zone’s Adventure Force Nexus Pro, which modified the pastime by introducing unprecedented accuracy and vary with regular lengthy and particularly brief darts for a mere $50 out of the field. It’s acquired a cooler look and extra comfy grips than the Nexus for those who ask me, and now it prices lower than a typical Nexus as effectively.
- Adventure Force Nexus Pro for $40 (normally $50) at Walmart. And right here’s the Nexus Pro itself, for barely cheaper. Same blaster because the Max Stryker above internally, however totally different design and grip. One bonus: you’ll be able to stuff a Nerf Mega or Rival spherical into the entrance barrel and it’ll hearth a brief distance!
- Nerf Mega XL Boom Dozer for $15 (normally $40) at Amazon, Target, Walmart, Kohl’s. A six-shot revolving grenade launcher that includes Nerf’s largest darts ever. Or 3D-print some aftermarket cylinders to launch shotgun blasts of smaller darts. Not aggressive, however a great deal of enjoyable. Retailers are clearing this one out, so don’t anticipate it to remain for lengthy!
- Nerf Rival Curve Shot Helix for $16.49 (normally $33) at Target. Looks like retailers are clearing out this line of blasters as effectively, which let you curve your shots like Angelina Jolie in Wanted. The Helix is the highest-end mannequin, a pump-action shotgun-esque blaster that holds 20 rounds in an inner hopper.
- Nerf Rival Curve Shot Sidewipe for $10 (normally $25) at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart. Hard to disregard this blaster when it’s greater than half-off!
- Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury for $13.37 (normally $22) at Amazon. This older blaster isn’t remotely aggressive, however I discovered it enjoyable! At near its best value ever, you should purchase two for again to again, cylinder flipping wild west revolver duels.