You can create a nice TikTok video by doing nothing greater than merely speaking to the digital camera. However, in order for you to do one thing a little fancier otherwise you’re nonetheless uncertain of your personal potential to spruce up your video, you can begin with a number of the predesigned templates that include the app.
Templates make it straightforward to create a vigorous, advanced video. You simply have to drop your personal photographs and / or movies into the template, and also you’re carried out. (You can, after all, add your personal textual content, sounds, results, and extra as properly.)
Here’s how to begin utilizing a template:
- Tap the plus signal on the backside of the display screen to begin a new video.
- Select Templates. (You’ll discover it subsequent to the Story label on the backside of the display screen.)
- Swipe by way of the ready templates that got here with the app. Last I checked, I had 61, however the quantity can differ. Each template could have a descriptive title on high, and underneath that, it’ll inform you what number of photographs you may use with the template. Some could have a minimal and a most (say, two to 5 photographs), whereas others will merely have a most (up to, say, 5 photographs). If you see one you want, faucet the massive Upload photographs button.
- You’ll be taken to your gadget’s photographs space. Don’t fear that you simply’ll overlook what number of photographs you may use; you’ll discover the quantity within the decrease left of your display screen.
- As quickly as TikTok has completed processing the photographs, they are going to be dropped into the template.
From right here, you can also make some further modifications. For instance, you may add stickers, tweak the consequences, or add a voiceover. The remainder of the method of saving and posting a TikTok video is the same as always.
But what in case you don’t like every of the templates that TikTok has provided? There are a number of free templates and instruments on the market provided by a plethora of firms and creators comparable to Zoomerang and Canva. But be cautious: whereas these and different providers might supply free templates, you might have to take care of watermarks, adverts, or different add-ons that you may want to keep away from.
Update August ninth, 2022, 3:14PM ET: This article was initially revealed on July twelfth, 2021, and has been up to date to account for modifications within the app’s interface.