It’s Amazon Prime Day 2022 — which suggests it’s an excellent time to discover a low cost on a smartwatch or fitness tracker to assist your well being objectives — particularly for those who’re searching for a full-featured wearable that’s often out of your worth vary. You can even check out our purchasing guides for Apple Watches, Fitbits, and fitness trackers for some inspiration.
Here are the perfect Prime Day deals for smartwatches and fitness trackers. Keep in thoughts that you just’ll want an Amazon Prime subscription to get entry. And when you’re executed sussing out which wearable to purchase, you’ll be able to at all times head again to our greatest Prime Day deals information to see if anything catches your fancy.
The finest Apple Watch Prime Day deals
Let’s face it. If you’re on iOS, the Apple Watch is the perfect all-around smartwatch on the market. On Prime Day, many alternative colours and sizes of the Series 7 are round $50 off, all with sport bands.
The finest Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Prime Day deals
For Android customers, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is your finest guess for the time being. That’s as a result of it’s bought Wear OS 3, which is a hybrid platform between Samsung’s Tizen OS and Google’s Wear OS.
The finest smartwatch and fitness tracker Prime Day deals
It’s not all Samsung and Apple. Here are some alternate options in case neither of these floats your boat.
- The budget-friendly Amazfit GTS 2 Mini is an inexpensive $67.99 ($32 off). It has GPS, Alexa, 14 days of battery life, and tracks SpO2.
- Amazfit can also be promoting the Bip S Pro for $49.99 in pink. You get an incredible 40 days of battery life, an always-on show, and built-in GPS.
- If you simply desire a dirt-cheap fitness band, the Amazfit Band 5 is $10 off at $29.99. It comes with Alexa, 15-day battery life, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep and stress monitoring, and is protected for swimming.
- The Withings Sleep is a good sleep tracker for individuals who hate carrying watches to mattress. It’s 30 % off for $69.30.
- The Garmin Instinct Solar is right down to $199.99 (from $349.99). It’s a rugged sports activities watch that options photo voltaic charging, built-in GPS, and dozens of in-depth sports activities metrics.
- The last-gen Garmin Forerunner 945 is 42 % off at $349.99. This continues to be an excellent open air watch for triathletes, with two weeks of battery, built-in GPS, NFC funds, and in-depth well being and fitness metrics.
- The 42mm Fossil Gen 6 in purple is $198 (from $299). While newer Wear OS watches are on the horizon, this one is eligible for an improve to Wear OS 3. It’s bought Alexa, blood oxygen monitoring, GPS, and contactless funds.
- There’s additionally the 44mm Fossil Gen 6 for $198 (from $319). It’s additionally out there in stainless-steel with a leather strap for the identical worth (from $299).
- The Michael Kors Gen 6 is 37 % off at $269. It’s bought the identical options because the Fossil Gen 6 (as a result of it’s made by Fossil, too) however has a extra luxe vibe with a two-tone stainless-steel hyperlink band.
- Meanwhile, the Skagen Gen 6 is right down to $196 (from $295). Again, that is one other smartwatch below the Fossil umbrella however with a extra Danish minimalist fashion.