“Performing live on stage again was amazing, thank you @MaskedSingerFOX! I can’t wait to do it again next May on the New Stage 2022 Tour!❤️,” the 35-year-old (*25*)alum — who launched his album New Stage earlier this yr — wrote through Instagram whereas asserting his forthcoming dwell concert events in December 2021.
McCartney’s cross-country tour kicks off on May 3 in Cincinnati with opening acts Jamie Miller and Casey Baer. Performances are set to run via June 25.
“She’s certainly a big muse for this album and you can hear it lyrically. It’s too specific not to be about a certain person,” the Masked Singer alum exclusively told Us Weekly in August 2021 of his longtime love. “I think the new album coming out is some of my best writing and some of the most poignant writing. [It] really talks about what it’s like for me as an artist, growing up in the industry and what it’s like being in a relationship and being in the industry. I think [it’s] really accessible for people.”
Scroll under to study extra in regards to the “Better With You” crooner, who shared 25 enjoyable info completely with Us:
1. My spouse and I still haven’t taken our honeymoon. We’ve narrowed it all the way down to 4 locations: Indonesia, Argentina, Croatia or Greece. We’re everywhere in the map!
3. My proudest second was watching my wife, Katie, walk down the aisle.
4. I used to be a bit extra quiet and critical as a child. My extroverted nature developed as I received older.
5. One time as a child, my mother and father took me to the theaters to see a film, however it was bought out. Instead, they purchased tickets to Ace Ventura Pet Detective, pondering it was a child’s flick. I memorized all the dialogue and would recite it to my second grade schoolteachers. The mother or father/instructor conferences will need to have been enjoyable!
6. Social media may be a tremendous instrument. However, I additionally assume it’s limited people’s comprehensive thinking and writing, notably for our youth. People learn 280 characters and are immediately an knowledgeable in a subject. It makes for lots of uninformed folks, which is irritating.
7. I like sushi, however there’s nothing better than a large cheese pizza and bottle of crimson wine.
8. I love dogs!
9. My favourite [way] to spend my downtime is constructing recollections round a brand new exercise or [binging] a present.
10. My favourite technique to train [is] jumping rope and lifting weights.
11. My pet peeve is when folks neglect to make use of their flip sign.
12. The passage of time scares me.
13. My spouse’s household sells all of the flowers at Costco. It has impressed me to get good at arranging flowers.
14. My first paid job was on the age of 9 once I performed in a national Broadway touring company of The King and I. I performed the function of Louis.
15. My father used to make me reduce the grass with a stand-up garden mower on a half-acre of land. At 8 years previous! He didn’t need present enterprise going to my head.
16. I bear in mind seeing Billy Joel play at [Madison Square Garden] once I was child rising up, and pondering, “I’m going to do that someday.”
18. I’m at present binging the whole Shark Tank collection.
19. [My favorite movie snack is] always a large, buttered popcorn. But the kicker is that I drive to a movie show that’s seven miles additional than the closest one, just because they’ve a slushie machine.
20. I principally drink espresso, typically tea.
21. I like black licorice.
22. I hate the sensation of sand in my toes.
23. My favorite app is Postmates.
24. The thumbs-up is my most used emoji.
25. I’m an amateur pitmaster. I can just about smoke something on my smoker.